Welcome to Community Growth Web!
Website Design For Small Businesses and Non-Profits
build a website
that you love!
Your organization is unique.
You have goals for your business, a specific mission, your values and your culture.
You have users that need to find your product
or service (because it's great!)
With your vision for your organization and understanding of the users that need to find you
My understanding of what can be done technically, we can create a compelling web presence that can be found in searches and enable your target audience to find you and use your services
- Website Design
- Help with creating a professional newsletter
- Business Facebook support
- Search Engine Optimization
Website Design: Coeur d'Alene, North Idaho, and Spokane areas and communities beyond.
Sign up for Newsletter (email is not shared).
Learn about classes, discover SEO tips.
If you need a website
Most businesses and non-profit organizations in the community need a great web presence that enables them to reach their success goals.
Small businesses may need to expand their reach past the local community to be able to meet their profit expectations.
Non-profit organizations want their influence to reach all members of the community and sometimes into a larger community.
Non-profit organizations usually want to spend as much of the money they have on the causes they are working for and don't have a big budget for building a website.
We can all help these non-profits. Read below for a way to help.
Professional Newsletters (like Constant Contact)
Sending out a professional newsletter using Email Marketing can help your business in many ways:
- The bar has been raised by email campaigns from other professional organizations. People expect to see interesting, professional-looking newsletters.
- Email marketing enables you to avoid the spam filters that your regular email provider uses. You can send out thousands of emails at once.
- There is a greater likelihood that your clients/customers will read your newsletter when you have an attractive, professional look. You can also maintain branding by having your newsletter colors match your website.
- You can have links in your newsletter to your Social Media outlets.
- Email newsletters are easy for others to forward and then they can also join your mailing list.
- Newsletter reports enable you to learn who opens, clicks and forwards your emails and what email addresses don't work.
Free first hour
It's important to find a web designer that understands what you are trying to do. I offer the first hour that we meet at no charge with the following goals in mind:
1. I can find out exactly what you are trying to do. I come to this process focused on satisfying the goals that you are trying to achieve. Based on those goals, I can customize a few approaches for you within your budget.
2. As you ask questions I can help clarify the options available that I understand based on what you are trying to do.
3. We both get a chance to determine if we think we would be a good team working on the project.
If you want to build your website yourself
I offer classes through North Idaho College to help you learn how to use an online website building tool to build your own website.
You can sign up for my 2-day, first-level class on Building Your Own Business Website at the NIC Workforce Training Center (through the Small Business Development Center - SBDC): Sept.14, 21.
Classes are limited to 10 people (so I can give personalized attention). Website class will be $49. We will use the computer room so each student will be building a website during class.
If you want to create your own Newsletter using "Constant Contact"
You may want to send a professional-looking newsletter to your clients/customers to give them information and to remind them of your services/products.
You can sign up for my 1-day first-level class about creating a newsletter using Constant Contact: October 25.
You probably need Search Engine Optimization too
It's often not enough to just have a great looking website. You also need to be found by your target market who is doing a search for a service or product that you can provide. I want people to find you!
You can get it all here
Community Growth Web can provide all that is needed for professional, small-business and non-profit website design. Coeur d'Alene, North Idaho, Spokane areas are all within reach to receive personalized, full-service website design. When the web community spreads beyond the local, I can help there too.
Website services include: Custom website design, website redesign, newsletter support (like Constant Contact), online stores and shopping carts, website maintenance, search engine optimization (SEO), development of copy for your site, animation, photo creation and editing, and video creation and editing - everything you need for your small business website to be successful!
Flexible and Responsive
- Focus on your priorities
- Emergency service prioritizes your project when possible
Website Design and Redesign
- Custom websites from scratch or redesign from existing structure
- Shopping cart integrated with your website's look and feel
- Maintenance when you need it and in the way you need it
- Emergency service when needed
- Affordable web design pricing
- I can help you create a professional looking template for the newsletter you want to use for communication.
- Once you sign up with these companies, you can send many emails out at once and monitor who is opening them, what email addresses are bad, etc.
- I'm always just a phone call away when you have a minor glitch that is preventing your newsletter from working perfectly.
- All details handled
- Thorough testing on primary browsers and in both Mac and Windows platforms
- Allows you to make changes yourself when you want that ability
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimization that helps you get the traffic you want
- Both Organic Optimization and Pay Per Click
- Traffic Analysis and reporting
- Don't lose your ranking when redesign is done
Full Photo and Video Support
- Photo collages, optimization
- Video creation and editing
Development of Copy
- When needed, copy can be created for you based on interviews
Top Reasons Small Business Owners Choose
Community Growth Web
Get the Site You Want
At Community Growth Web, my priority is on listening and understanding what you want before I start. I then validate with you my understanding using prototyping tools.
My attention to your project is complete and very thorough. I take into consideration your business and goals and build on your ideas. I apply creativity and technical know-how to help you accomplish your goals.
It's like having your own web design staff working for you. See completed and current projects.
Have the involvement You Want
If you either "want it handled" or you want to make changes to the website yourself, I can accommodate your needs.
Strong Technical Support
Sometimes there are technical problems associated with website development. Solving complicated software problems is my specialty! Learn more about the owner's abilities.
As a business, just build a website with me and you will create credits that can be used to reduce the cost of a non-profit organization that needs website work. My normal rates are $50/hour.
If you spend $1000 building a website that takes me 20 hours to build, that buys 20 credits that can be used toward a non-profit organization building a comparable site.
That is, I will build a 20-hour website for only $600 for a non-profit organization. That's at a rate of $30/hour.
You can even specify the non-profit organization you want to support!
If you are a small business or non-profit organization and need web design in
Coeur d'Alene, North Idaho and Spokane area, contact me!